This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today only you can score an extra 20% of your LivingSocial.com purchase plus 5x points by going through your Chase portal!
- Navigate through your Chase Rewards portal to LivingSocial to get 5x Chase points/1$
- If you don’t have a Chase Rewards portal consider getting one with the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business
Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Use your Chase card to pay and earn even more Chase points!
- Use promo code ITSY20 to get 20% off
- Happy Shopping!
The Fine Print
- Maximum discount is $20 off Promo code must be used between October 22, 2013 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and October 22, 2013, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time) – One code use only per credit card Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at http://www.livingsocial.com/terms – Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer. – Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site. – LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. – This offer is single-use and non-transferrable – If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid. – Offer good while supplies last. – Void where prohibited. – Valid in the US only.
This deal is nice because LivingSocial already has deep discounts of 50% -7 0% on all their deals and the 20% off promo is icing on the cake!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for
Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.