This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Start your holiday shopping now at Gap.com! You can earn 5x Chase points when you go through the Chase portal but, even better you can earn up to $125 in GapCash to use in December plus they have an additional 30% off of sale prices! It is a great time to be shopping at the Gap!
- Go through your chase portal to get 5x points by using your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Navigate to gap.com
- Pick out your items
- Enter promo GAPSAVE to get an additional 30% off sale prices and 25% off regular priced items through 10/26!
- If you spend $50, shipping is automatically free!
- Use your Chase card to pay to get additional points on your purchase!
- You’ll earn GapCash to use in your future purchases starting 12/3/13!
The Fine Print on the GapCash
Offer valid in U.S. only. For every $50 of eligible purchases you make at a Gap retail store or at gap.com between 10/24/13 at 12:01am ET and 11/22/13 at 11:59pm ET, you will earn $25 in GapCash (with a maximum of earn of $75 in GapCash per transaction at retail stores or $125 in GapCash per transaction at gap.com). You can redeem $25 in GapCash on every $50 of eligible merchandise purchased at Gap retail stores or at gap.com between 12/3/2013 at 12:01am ET and 12/8/2013 at 11:59pm ET. Limit one (1) GapCash coupon redeemable per transaction. Canceled or returned eligible purchases may void GapCash. Program is subject to the complete GapCash Terms and Conditions, available at gap.com/gapcash or at Gap retail stores. Void outside the U.S. and where prohibited by law.
Gap has great clothes for the whole family. Now is a great time to stock up and to get 5x Chase points at the same time! The GapCash to use in December is the icing on the cake!
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.