This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Delta has been good to me lately. I recently got upgraded on an award flight both ways to domestic First Class thanks to Platinum Elite status. That was nice. I even got upgraded to international Business Elite on a domestic flight. Sure those are exciting, but so are the small things.
Sometimes it is the small gestures that count the most. For example, I opened the inbox and what did I find? This little present from Delta. Free wifi for being loyal. How about that?
The last time Delta gave us a gift, it was in the form of 500 extra miles. I kinda like getting gifts for no reason.
How about you, when was the last time you got a gift from Delta, what did it look like?
- Earning Delta Platinum Elite Status The Easy Way
- Still Time For Delta 1,000 Bonus Per Segment Targeted Promotion
- Delta SkyBonus Double Points To Six Destinations
- How To Get Low Level Delta Award On Cross Country Flights (The Hard Way)
- Confirmed – Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Good Through 2014
- Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Return And 30,000 Signup Bonus
- Missing – Delta In-Flight Drink Certificates With SkyBonus And Missing Rewards
- Update – SkyBonus 10,000 Point Offer And Best Redemption Option
- Earn 25,000 Delta SkyBonus Points With 1 Flight
- Delta’s Double SkyBonus Point Promotions
- Delta Gives $25 Gift Card + Double SkyBonus Points For 100 New Flights