This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Delta has been good to me lately. I recently got upgraded on an award flight both ways to domestic First Class thanks to Platinum Elite status. That was nice. I even got upgraded to international Business Elite on a domestic flight. Sure those are exciting, but so are the small things.
Sometimes it is the small gestures that count the most. For example, I opened the inbox and what did I find? This little present from Delta. Free wifi for being loyal. How about that?
The last time Delta gave us a gift, it was in the form of 500 extra miles. I kinda like getting gifts for no reason.
How about you, when was the last time you got a gift from Delta, what did it look like?
- Earning Delta Platinum Elite Status The Easy Way
- Still Time For Delta 1,000 Bonus Per Segment Targeted Promotion
- Delta SkyBonus Double Points To Six Destinations
- How To Get Low Level Delta Award On Cross Country Flights (The Hard Way)
- Confirmed – Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Good Through 2014
- Delta SkyBonus Beverage Coupons Return And 30,000 Signup Bonus
- Missing – Delta In-Flight Drink Certificates With SkyBonus And Missing Rewards
- Update – SkyBonus 10,000 Point Offer And Best Redemption Option
- Earn 25,000 Delta SkyBonus Points With 1 Flight
- Delta’s Double SkyBonus Point Promotions
- Delta Gives $25 Gift Card + Double SkyBonus Points For 100 New Flights
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.