This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Now through March 31, 2014, Delta SkyMiles members can earn 1,000 bonus miles when staying at Westin hotels.
To participate for this offer, just book your stay through this site.
To qualify for these bonus miles, you must opt-in to receive miles in lieu of Starpoints, recipient must participate in the Airline Direct Deposit portion of the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
Westin Bonus Miles Offer:
- Offer is valid at participating Westin Hotels & Resorts in North America.
- Offer is valid for stays booked and completed between May 28, 2012 to March 31, 2014.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
- Offer includes 1,000 bonus Airline Miles per stay.
- To receive miles in lieu of Starpoints, recipient must participate in the Airline Direct Deposit portion of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. With Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints earned from eligible hotel stays and select bonus offers will be converted automatically into miles, will be credited to your Delta Air Lines SkyMiles account and may not be transferred back to your SPG account. If recipient does not participate in Airline Direct Deposit, Starpoints will be earned in the Starwood Preferred Guest program.
- Members may select Delta Air Lines SkyMiles as their currency of choice at SPG.com/moremiles.
- All Delta SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide
- 1,000 bonus miles per stay will be credited to the member’s account within 4-6 weeks of the stay posting to the member’s Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Advance reservations are required and should be made using Rate Plan WMILES.
- Cancellation policies may vary by participating property. Please refer to Terms & Details during booking for more information.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability at time of reservation and do not include additional per room, per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
1,000 Bonus SkyMiles are nice, but you must opt in to receive airline miles instead of Starpoints so it’s somewhat a wash.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.