This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Through November 11, 2013, United MileagePlus Shopping is offering customers bonus miles for their online purchases.
When you spend $25 through their shopping portal, you’ll earn 500 bonus miles, and when you make two additional purchases reaching $50 you’ll earn 1,000 bonus miles for a total of 1,500 miles.
- Offer valid from 10/22 – 11/11/13 11:59:59pm EST. To qualify for the first 500 bonus mile offer, you must make a single purchase of $25 or more with any MileagePlus Shopping online retailer. To qualify for the additional 1,000 bonus miles, you must make two additional purchases with any participating online retailer, for a cumulative amount of $50 or more. The maximum number of bonus miles that can be awarded to each qualifying member through this promotion is 1,500 bonus miles with at least 3 purchases and a total spend of $75 through MileagePlus Shopping. This bonus offer is only available for members who received an email from MileagePlus Shopping. Returns, shipping, taxes, gift card purchases, and certain products are not eligible for bonus; please see site for details on any coupon code details or usage restrictions. Please allow 8-10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your account.
This is in addition to the regular miles you would be earning for shopping through the shopping portal. Some limited time bonuses from United MileagePlus Shopping include:
- Kohl’s is offering 2x miles per dollar
- Shoes.com is offering 15x miles per dollar
- Crate and Barrel is offering 4x miles per dollar
- Kmart is offering 4x miles per dollar
- eBags is offering 8x miles per dollar
Another great shopping opportunity to score great deals and earn up to 1,500 United miles. It’s not too early to start on your holiday shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.