This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Don’t you just love getting something for nothing? I do. My fondest memory of this was back when Hyatt rolled out a Hyatt Place promotion where members earned a $25 gift card with each stay. I had a few friends who would take advantage of that promotion to earn several gift cards in one week by switching hotels each night. Those were the days, those days were sweet.
Now, Embassy Suites is offering a Suite Wedge promotion where members can earn a free Callaway Golf wedge just for registering and completing a qualifying stay.
How To Register For Suite Wedge Promotion
- Register for Embassy Suites Golf promotion here
- Must book and stay one night at any Embassy Suites hotel between September 12, 2013 and December 31, 2013
- Approximately three (3) week of your stay that will give you access to login to the Callaway redemption site and select the wedge of your choice
- Wedges are available in your choice of four loft options and two finishes
- Limited supply of wedges; offer while supplies last
By registering and completing an eligible stay Embassy Suites guests can earn a complimentary Callaway golf club wedge.
Have you taken advantage of this promotion yet? Which wedge did you select?
- St Andrews, Scotland Happy Hour
- 5 Tips To Prepare For Scotland Golf Trip
- East Lake PGA Tour Championship–Hanging With Mr. Points, Phil And John Daly
- SPG Experience At PGA Championship – Kiawah, SC
- SPG VIP Event – PGA Championship Happy Hour
- Ultimate Golf AAward Trip AA First Class To Where It All Began (Yeah, I have been slow to write this detailed trip report – It is hard to capture how awesome it was in writing!)
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.