It’s A Great Lunch…In New Zealand…When Your View Looks Like This

This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.

It’s always a great day when you are having lunch outside. But when your lunch view looks like this, you know it’s a great day.

New Zealand Lunch Spot

A lunch view from a quiet spot in Queenstown all thanks to redeeming Delta SkyMiles in Business Elite to Australia and New Zealand.

Related Posts

Sign up for Email || Twitter || Facebook || Tips & Tricks

Hotel Offers || Airline Offers || Bank Offers || Cash Back Offers

Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.

About the author: The Weekly Flyer is writes about travel from a business traveler perspective. He travels the world every week accumulating points and miles along the way. Feel free to reach me at theweeklyflyer@gmail.com

• jonr October 30, 2013, 10:39 am

could you share where that is exactly?

• Brian October 30, 2013, 11:52 am

Queenstown is my favorite spot in the entire world!

• Aaron Davidson October 30, 2013, 12:07 pm

New Zealand is #1 on my list of places to go. It has virtually everything (except snakes and spiders?).

• Keola October 30, 2013, 1:31 pm

Queenstown is on the south island of New Zealand in the central part of the island. Unbelievably beautiful place, crystal clear waters (take a boat ride and watch trout swimming under the boat). Bungee jumping off the face of a cliff or bridge. A lot of the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy was filmed in the area, and there is still a Hobbit village to visit, though we didn’t. The wife, daughter and I spent a weekend there, highly recommended

• Brandon October 30, 2013, 5:53 pm

Can you please elaborate on your redemption process using SkyMiles? I have a stash of SkyMiles waiting to be used on a trip to Australia/New Zealand in Business Elite.

• The Weekly Flyer October 30, 2013, 6:14 pm

Hi Brandon – Yes. Stay tuned… Partner airlines are the best option for lowest miles.

• TrAAveller November 1, 2013, 7:38 am

Where did you stay in Queenstown? Looking forward to my trip to Queenstown this month! So easy to find availability for two on Virgin Australia business to burn those wretched Skymiles. And using my pre-devaluation Hilton points for the Hilton Queenstown. #winwin