This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Now through October 31, Alitalia is offering new members of MilleMiglia 5,000 bonus miles when they sign up and and either take a flight or complete a transaction with one of their partners.
To get started, head over to the registration site where you must sign-up by October 31st, then you’ll have 3 months to make a transaction. Alitalia offers many car rental and hotel partners, so if you have an upcoming hotel or rental car consider crediting to Alitalia.
If you’re a Delta flyer, you could also credit your flight to Alitalia, as that would count as partner activity as well.
Terms and Conditions:
- Everyone who signs up for the MilleMiglia Program via the link provided on this web page until October 31, 2013 can take part in the promotion.
- Customers who participate in the promotion and make a transaction through the Program within the subsequent 3 months will receive the Welcome Bonus 2013 worth 5.000 miles (instead of the 2.000 miles normally awarded following the first transaction made within three months of joining).
- The Welcome Bonus 2013 worth 5.000 miles is awarded following the first transaction made within three months of joining.
- You may take part in the promotion once and receive a single bonus of 5.000 miles.
- Bonus miles awarded through the promotion are not qualifying and therefore cannot be used to join or renew your membership to the Alitalia Exclusive Club.
- Bonus miles awarded through the promotion may be combined with those awarded through other promotions during the same period.
- Bonus miles awarded through the promotion can’t be combined with those awarded through other promotions related to the registration on other channels to the MilleMiglia Program.
5,000 Alitalia Miles will not get you a free flight, but every mile counts, and you could redeem those 5,000 miles for 25 EUR off any of their flights as part of their Cash & Miles redemption option.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.