This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Shhh! Don’t tell anyone this little secret I’m about to share with you. If you do, we’ll have everyone fighting for the same seats. The next time you select a Business Elite seat on a Delta flight configured with the flat-bed seats on a 767, select the seat that will offer you more legroom.
There are only a few seats that offer the additional legroom and if you select them it is sure to help you rest better with a little extra legroom.
So you might have liked that middle seat towards the back of the Business Elite Seat because it felt more private and you didn’t have to worry about any light coming in from the galley. If you select this seat, you’ll have less room to work with for your feet.
Check out the little bulge to the left side of the foot rest area.
What about the window seats towards the middle? Nope, they have the same little bulge to the side of the foot rest area. Just take a look at that light blue bulge to the right side of the foot rest area in this pic.
Now to the secret. Most frequent flyers know this, but I”ll let you in on the secret so you can get the extra room for yourself next time you get an upgrade to Business Elite on a domestic flight configured with international Business Class thanks to earning Delta Platinum status the easy way.
For the best results, select row one. Yes, row one offers extra legroom because there are no seats in front and the extra bulge to the left or right of the foot rest area doesn’t exist. You can see for yourself in the picture below.
The next time you fly on one of Delta’s 767 in Business Elite flat-bed seats, remember this little trick and you’ll have some extra legroom. Now remember, don’t tell anyone our little secret.
Now for another little secret. Does anyone know why the best seat in row one is seat 1A and why frequent flyers in the know, usually sit on the left side of the plane towards the front?
- Earning Delta Platinum Elite Status The Easy Way
- Full Flat Business Elite Seat 1D On Delta’s 767 Domestic Route
- Delta’s Domestic Flat Bed Business Elite Seat 8C From Atlanta to New York
- Another Domestic Delta Lie-Flat Route For 767
- How To Display Delta’s Lowest Award Results
- Lots Of Delta Low Award Availability To Tokyo For New Years
- Delta 777 Flat-Bed Business Class Review – Atlanta To Los Angeles
- Delta 767 Flat-Bed Business Elite – Another Day Another Domestic Flight With International Business Class
- Good Advice When Canceling A Delta Award Ticket As Platinum Member
- Delta DC9-50 First Class Happy Hour & Upgrade Lottery
- Denver – Delta 757 Domestic First Class 1A
- Jacksonville – “Not All Champagne Wishes” Delta Flight in Coach
- Los Angeles – Delta 777 Flight in Business Elite from Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta A330 Flight in Business Elite to Atlanta
- Los Angeles – Delta’s “Other Transcon” Service – 777 Business Elite From Los Angeles
- New York – Delta 757 Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Seat
- New York – Delta 767 Old Business Elite Review
- New York – Delta First Class from Newark to Atlanta
- Brussels – Delta new lie-flat Business Class
- Brussels – Delta 767 with new lie-flat Business Class review
- Delta – How to get a free extra one-way on an award ticket
- Delta – Illustration on how to get a free extra one-way award ticket
- Delta – How to book one-way award tickets on Delta operated flights
- Delta – How to get free checked bags for friends of Elite members on split reservations
- Delta – Dedicated routes with lie-flat seats in Business Class
- Delta – Add your birthday into your account for a present
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to French Polynesia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class tickets to Seychelles
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Australia
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Shanghai
- Delta – A demonstration on how to use your Delta SkyMiles for business class to Tokyo
- Delta – Booking Delta’s one-way 90k business class award to Asia
- Delta – Book your flight to greatly increase your upgrade changes and ride in style
- Delta – How to get access to the Delta Sky Club even if you are not on a Delta ticket
- Delta – How to keep up with the latest celebrity gossip on Delta Airlines for free with gogo wifi
- Delta – Track your bags throughout your journey with mobile bag tracking
- Delta – Earning miles on the TGV train in Europe; don’t make this mistake
- Delta – How to check the upgrade lists before you fly to ensure you are on the free upgrade list
- Delta – How To Gift Delta Medallion Qualifying Miles
- Delta – Your Upgrade Is Now Confirmed – And How To Check Your Upgrade Priority Level
- Delta – How To Get Low Level Delta Award On Cross Country Flights (The Hard Way)
- Delta – Earn Delta status without flying