This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Have you ever had a bad day traveling and felt like you just had to let the travel service provider know? You are not alone. These people did and their complaints are a little bit…out there.
- “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”
- “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallarta to close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time — this should be banned.”
- “On my holiday to Goa in India , I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.”
- “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”
- Continue reading the rest of the complaints here…
What’s your worst travel complaint?
This reminds me…
- How To Contact Delta Customer Service Through Their Website
- Broke my neck on an Airplane
- Duct tape on a plane? Speed tape