This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
This week we mixed it up from giving away airline Business Class Amenity kits and gave the readers a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card to one lucky reader. To enter, readers had to simply tweet us at @weeklyflyer using #PMM100Amazon to share how they would use the Amazon gift card.
Amazon is a great way to pick up things you would normally buy but with 5x the points. To get 5x points with Amazon purchases, I usually purchase Amazon gift cards through Office Supply stores to earn 5x points per dollar spent with my Chase Ink Plus® Business Card (also Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card). The points I earn with this card can be transferred to a number of great travel providers including:
- British Airways (great way to book awards With Must Have Airline Points For Serious Frequent Flyers)
- Marriott (where I earned gold status after 9 stays)
- Hyatt (where you can upgrade to suites with points)
- Korean Air – the home of the 90,000 mile Business Class award to French Polynesia
- Many more…
This week we gave away a $100 Amazon gift card to one of our lucky readers here at Points, Miles & Martinis.
Winner Of The $100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway
Congratulations to the following winner who shared how they will use the gift card.
Earning 5x points at Office Supplies stores is a great way to rack up Chase Ultimate Rewards points with the Chase Ink Plus® Business Card, Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Cash® Business Card. With 5x points, you’ll earn award trips 5x faster than regular spending.
Thanks for following us on Twitter at @weeklyflyer and participating in our giveaway here at Points, Miles & Martinis. If you didn’t win, make sure you Sign up for Email (only 1 a day) so you won’t miss the next giveaway. And you don’t want to miss the next two giveaways. Next week we’ll give away a $500 gift card and Club Carlson gold status to two readers. The following week we’ll kickoff a 100,000 hotel point giveaway. We are as excited to offer these giveaways as the winners will be to receive the prizes.
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Ritz Carlton – How to save points on Ritz Carlton free night redemptions
- Marriott – Why I like Marriott Gold status
- Marriott – How to get Marriott Platinum status after only 9 Marriott hotel stays
- British Airways – British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- British Airways – Great value from Avios points with short and long haul flights
- British Airways – How to establish a family account to pool miles for award tickets
- Amtrak – First Class Acela Review
- Korean Air – 60,000 miles for First Class Award to French Polynesia from Hawaii
- Korean Air – 90,000 miles for Business Class Award to French Polynesia from U.S. mainland
- Korean Air – 80,000 miles for Business Class Award to Europe from U.S.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.