This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are approaching the end of the year and like each year, I take inventory of the points and miles I’ve earned and start to plan for the next year. The Weekly Flyer’s did pretty well in 2013 with earning miles and points, but not so great with burning. We racked up a few 100,000 and 75,000 signup offers with American Express and a few 50,000 signup offers with Chase. But as the year winds down, it’s time to take inventory of the current offers and see what will work for us in the coming months and into the new year. Here’s the current list of 50,000+ bonus credit card offers I’m looking at. Please drop a note in the comments if I’ve missed something worthwhile that you are considering at or above a 50,000+ bonus signup offer.
1. The Ink Plus Business Card has an offer for 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership. These points can be used for things like British Airways short haul 4,500 point one-way awards on American Airlines, Marriott award reservations at Ritz Carlton properties or airline award tickets with Korean Air to places like French Polynesia for only 90,000 miles. Time to do a little business planning and see if this card is worth picking up to manage expenses and earn tons of points and miles while doing so.
2. The Ink Bold Business Card has an offer for 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months of cardmembership.
3. The United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card has a targeted offer for 50,000 bonus United miles after meeting minimum spending requirements. Scratch. The United program just announced a major devaluation like Hilton did last year. No thanks. Plus, I just got rid of 300,000 United miles for fun.
4. The Business Platinum American Express has a targeted offer that gives a 100,000 signup bonus after meeting $10,000 minimum spend in 3 months of cardmembership
5. The Citi ThankYou Premier Card offers up to a 50,000 signup bonus after spending $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Earn an additional 30,000 points after another $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of your second year of being a cardmember.
6. The Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card offers up to 85,000 points after meeting minimum spending requirements. New cardmembers will earn 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase plus 35,000 points once you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days.
There are a lot of credit cards offering more than 50,000 points or miles after signing up and meeting initial spend. You just have to make sure you pick a program that is flexible enough to meet your travel needs (like ones than can be transferred into more than one program).
Which credit card offers are you looking at taking advantage of to add cards to your wallet for 2014?
- Save with American Express Sync Twitter Promotions
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- Get 20-30% Bonus On Point Transfers From AmericanExpress
- Getting Ready For Small Business Saturday With American Express – November 30th, 2013
- Free 1 Year ShopRunner Membership Or Extension ($79) For American Express Card Holders
- Chase Bonus Offers With Ink Plus & Ink Bold
- Get 15% Off Dining With American Express Through November 30th At Buckhead Life Restaurant Group
- 50,000 Points With The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- 50,000 United MileagePlus Explorer Business Card Offer (Targeted)
- New 100,000 Business Platinum American Express Campaign (Targeted)
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.