This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is still time to get in on the American Express Sync $5 statement credit with TripAdvisor. I just registered Mrs. Weekly Flyer for the offer this week and she qualified for the statement credit in a few moments.
American Express Sync program offers rewards to members who use their American Express credit cards at participating merchants. One of the most recent offers provides a $5 statement credit after posting a review on the travel site TripAdvisor. The process to signup only takes a few moments. After you register your card and post a review, you’ll be on your way to a $5 statement credit with American Express.
How To Earn A $5 Statement Credit
- Navigate to the Tripadvisor / American Express signup page and register one of your American Express cards
The offer must be completed by submitting a post by December 31, 2013. Once you are signed up, you’ll be eligible to receive the $5 statement credit.
- You must connect your American Express Card to TripAdvisor to be eligible to receive the $5 statement credit
- Quantities are limited
- Only one $5 statement credit per connected Card
- Your Card must remain connected until the statement credit is applied
- Statement credit may not be received if a review doesn’t meet TripAdvisor’s qualifications and is not posted by TripAdvisor
American Express Sync offers free money from time to time. With this offer, all you have to do is register your American Express card and then share a review on TripAdvisor. Easy way to make $5 on your next American Express statement.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.