This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Now through November 21, United customers can earn double miles on all flights. To get started, you must first register for the offer. Then you’ll earn double miles for all United or United Express flights within the 48 continental United States.
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is valid for segments with an origin and destination within the 48 continental U.S. states on flights marketed and operated by United and United Express, which includes domestic travel within international itineraries. Offer excludes travel to or from Alaska or Hawaii.
- Registration is required before travel on united.com.
- Offer is valid on tickets purchased between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.
- Offer is valid on travel completed between October 21, 2013, and November 21, 2013.
- Members can earn double award miles on base miles earned for travel in F, A, J, C, D, Z, P, Y, B, M, E, U, H, Q, V, W and S fare classes.
- Double miles are defined as two multiplied by the base award miles otherwise credited in connection with qualifying segments.
- You can earn the bonus an unlimited number of times in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Offer is only valid on United and United Express and is not valid on United-marketed codeshare flights operated by other carriers.
- Offer is not valid on government fares.
- Passenger must be a member of United’s MileagePlus program to qualify for this offer.
- This offer is not combinable with other non-combinable offers.
- Bonus will be posted to the member’s MileagePlus account six to eight weeks after the end of the promotion period.
- This offer does not apply to Premier qualifying miles (PQM), class-of-service bonus miles, class-of-service PQM, Premier bonus miles, redeemable bonus miles or other promotional PQM.
- Service charges for ticketing with a United representative in the 50 United States and Canada are $25 by phone, $30 at a City Ticket Office and $35 in person at the airport. Ticketing charges may vary outside of the U.S. and Canada and based on MileagePlus status level. The ticketing service charge does not apply for tickets purchased on united.com. Service charges are subject to change.
- Offer is subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply.
This is a great offer for United flyers, who have upcoming travel. While, it’s not double premier qualifying miles, it’s still a nice offer to earn double redeemable miles. These bonus miles are in addition to the bonus miles Premier members normally earn so as a 1K, with this offer you would be earning triple miles.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.