This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
This week we ran a giveaway to provide two lucky winners a $500 Visa prepaid gift card and Club Carlson Gold status through the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card Golden Giveaway. We’ve run the giveaway before and were excited to bring it back to Points, Miles & Martinis. To enter was easy, all we asked for readers to do was to enter through one of the entry methods below:
There are a few ways to enter outlined below:
- Leave a comment in the official post telling us which hotel you’d like to use the Bonus Award nights from your Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Tweet us @Weeklyflyer and use #PMM1kClubCarlson
- “Like” us on Facebook for your chance to win:
Club Carlson Golden Giveaway
Points, Miles and Martinis put up for grabs two $500 USD Visa prepaid cards! That’s not all. The two winners will also each receive Gold status for one year!
Properties we like
Points, Miles and Martinis is no stranger to Club Carlson properties. You can check out out Top Four Club Carlson Award Redemptions in this article. Alex spent a cold weekend in Oslo with a gorgeous room overlooking the iconic Oslo Opera House. He also had the chance to stay at the world’s northernmost full service hotel.
Club Carlson Property Wish List
There are a number of hotels we’d like to use our Bonus Award Nights from the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card to get free award nights, but one is on the top of our list, the Radisson Blue Resort Marina & Spa on St Martin. This is a top tier Club Carlson hotel requiring 50,000 points per night. As a cardmember, the Bonus Award Night will give you a free last night on an award stay. So a three night stay will only cost 100,000 points bringing the per night point requirement down to ~33,333 per night.
Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card members earn points and complimentary nights at accelerated rates, and receive the benefits of Elite status, simply by using their cards. The best part is the signup bonus is large. New card members will receive 50,000 Gold Points after the first purchase plus 35,000 points once $2,500 is spent on the card within the first 90 days. This is a total of 85,000 bonus points after signing up and meeting spending requirements. Other key benefits include:
- Bonus Award Nights – when Gold Points are redeemed for two or more consecutive award nights, the last night is free – exclusively for cardmembers!
- 10 points per dollar on eligible purchases at participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide and five points per dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Up to 85,000 Bonus Gold Points to start. Receive 50,000 Gold Points after your first purchase, plus 35,000 points after you spend $2,500 on your card within the first 90 days
- 40,000 bonus points each year after you renew your card and pay the low annual fee
- Automatic Gold Elite Status once the card is used. Existing Gold Elite members receive 15 qualifying nights toward Concierge Elite Status
- Apply here for the Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card
A big thank you to all who participated and congratulations to the two winners below who shared how they’d use the Bonus Award nights from your Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card.
- Julia who shared that she’d like to use the bonus nights at the “Radisson Aruba”
- EGWG who shared that he’d like to “use the bonus award nights at the Radisson Blu EU in Brussels #PMM1kClubCarlson“
You’ll each receive an email / direct message with instructions on how to claim your prize.
Prize Details For Club Carlson Golden Giveaway
Points, Miles & Martinis winners will each receive the following:
- (1) full year of Club Carlson Gold Status
- (1) $500 Visa prepaid gift card
Club Carlson Status Benefits
Readers who are already Gold Status members know they receive 50% bonus points on stays plus a 2,000 bonus for booking online among other benefits. Concierge members receive 75% bonus points on stays plus a 3,000 bonus for booking online. So if you don’t already have status, or if you do, this promotion can seriously upgrade your point earning potential at Club Carlson hotels.
Which hotel in the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group’s portfolio would you be most excited to use your Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card Bonus Award Night benefit?
Don’t forget to Sign up for Email so you don’t miss our 100,000 hotel point giveaway campaign with Passports with Purpose next week.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links. U.S. Bank, Carlson Inc., and their respective affiliates and employees are not sponsors and are not responsible for any part of the giveaway.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.