This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
One of the most difficult award tickets to book just became very bookable this month. In this post, we’ll illustrate how to find Air France Business Class award availability to Tahiti and book using airline miles.
I’m finding multiple days on the outbound and return where there is plenty of availability. If interested in visiting French Polynesia, now may be the time to book and visit.
How To Find Availability With AirFrance
Anytime I book an award ticket to Tahiti, I start with the US Air France website. After you plug in your dates, you’ll be able to search by calendar availability. After a quick search, I was able to find both outbound and return flights from Los Angeles to Tahiti at the low award level.
Air France wants 75,000 each way per person in Business Class plus ~$250 Euros in taxes and fees.
What if you don’t have Air France miles? A few options exist:
- Transfer miles from a hotel program
- Transfer miles from American Express to Air France
- Purchase Air France miles outright
- Book the ticket with Delta miles (see below)
Booking Air France Flights with Delta Miles
It is easy to book an Air France flight with Delta miles. First, find availability on the Air France website, shown above. Then head on over to Delta’s website and plug in the exact dates you know there is availability. Then pick the flights where low level availability exists.
First select the outbound flight.
Next, select the return flight.
Then piece it all together and redeem 150,000 miles plus $55.60 per ticket.
A Business Class award to Tahiti at 150,000 and 55.60 per ticket is not a bad deal at all.
When Air France Business Class low level availability opens up, it is hard not to book it and just go.
Have you been to Tahiti? If so, have you considered going on airline miles and what was your experience with finding award availability?
Related Tahiti Posts
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
- Award Flights To French Polynesia With Chase Ultimate Rewards, Korean Air And Other Airline Options
- Korean Air Secrets – 60,000 First Class To French Polynesia From Hawaii
Related American Express Posts
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- 100,000 Platinum Happy Hour
- Get 20-30% Bonus On Point Transfers From AmericanExpress
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Amex Platinum Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards ToTravel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- Even More 100,000 Business Platinum Offers From American Express
- Another 100,000 American Express Offer For Platinum Business Credit Card – Not Too Late
- American Express Platinum $200 Statement Credit – Order Placed With 100,000 Point Offer Card
- 100,000 American Express Platinum Offer Card Has Arrived
- American Express Keeps Sending Me 100k Business Platinum Offers
- Amazing Offer – 100,000 American Express Business Platinum Card (Targeted)
- Plat Amex Credit Clarification + Update From 100k Offer
- Observations On 100k Plat Amex Card Offer
- Update On Amazing 100k Amex Platinum Offer (Targeted)
- Amazing Offer – 100k Platinum Amex Offer (Targeted)
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.