This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
When we were first invited our first ever Hyatt Diamond member Christmas party, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Always up for a fun activity with Baby Weekly Flyer we loaded up the car and headed over to the Grand Hyatt Atlanta for Breakfast with Santa.
I’ve stayed at plenty of Hyatt hotels and have attended a few parties hosted by Hyatt during events like the MegaDo’s, but this was different. It was a Christmas Party with Santa and included a great brunch courtesy of Hyatt along with fun kids activities.
The party was hosted in the Grand Ballroom. It was a huge room and we were among the first to arrive. The room is already great, but they have plans to renovate the ballrooms in the very near future.
The first stop was the waffle station which included all the fixings. Baby Weekly Flyer took down an entire waffle quarter with whip cream on top. Hyatt sure makes a good waffle.
Mrs. Weekly Flyer went for the fresh flavored pancakes. They were delicious.
After another great Hyatt breakfast it was on to the kids activities. There was ornament making, coloring, picture frame making stations and more.
Of course we had to sneak a cookie from Santa’s stash of christmas cookies, gingerbread men, and chocolate chip cookies. Yum!
And for the main event, Santa made his grand entrance and took a seat at his thrown to hear wishes for toys from little boys and girls.
What a great way to spend part of the morning with the family. Thanks to Hyatt for putting this together.
This is the first time the Grand Hyatt Atlanta opened up the party to loyal guests. I’ve also heard Hyatt’s in other cities are doing the same thing. Did any Hyatt in your city put on a Christmas Party this year?
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Upgrade To Hyatt Diamond Status – Welcome Back Letter
- Hyatt 48 Lex Diamond Breakfast Change – Secret Exposed
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes + Win $25 Hyatt Gift Card
- Hyatt 48 Lex Trip Report
- Andaz West Hollywood
- Park Hyatt Toronto Hotel Review
- Martinis Down Under–Park Hyatt Sydney Part I
- Martinis Down Under – Park Hyatt Sydney Part II
- Konnichiwa Japan – Park Hyatt Tokyo Part I
- Konnichiwa Japan – Park Hyatt Tokyo – Part II
- More ridiculousness at the Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Diamond Breakfast over Tokyo
- Buenos Aires Trip Report – Palacio Duhau Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Review
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Review
- Park Hyatt Chicago Hotel Review
- It finally happened at my Hyatt!
- Beautiful sight at the Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Crystal Clearwater – Hyatt Diamond Breakfast And Lunch
- Crystal Clearwater, Fl – Hyatt Regency Clearwater Resort Review
- Crystal Clearwater – Gulf Front Suite At Hyatt Regency
- Weekend In Aruba – Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.