This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
A few weeks ago I stopped by a local drugstore before my first flight of the year to pick up some Vanilla Reloads with a new credit card. It was going to be a great purchase before the flight until one problem occured, the purchase was denied. Has this ever happened to you? If it does, depending on the credit card issuer, you can have the issue instantly resolved with this one smart phone app.
Just watch the video below to learn how downloading the Amex Mobile app can help you instantly resolve any purchase disruption.
I didn’t know about this at the time and had to run to catch my flight. So I didn’t have time to give the card issuer a call to approve the purchase. Instead, they called me on the way to the gate and actually told me about the app. Then they even sent a followup email letting me know how I could receive an instant alert with steps on how to resolve the purchase disruption.
Dear Weekly Flyer,
American Express is pleased to offer a notification service at no extra charge for our Card Members within the American Express App for iPhone or Android mobile phone users. The service provides critical account notifications, including notifications about potential fraudulent activity on your account and, in many cases, can help you to resolve potential fraud or other issues instantly.
To enroll in this service, download the Mobile App and log in with your American Express User ID and password to grant American Express permission to send Push Notifications to your phone. We encourage you to take advantage of this service.
Thank you for your Card Membership. We look forward to continuing to serve you.
American Express Account Services
Pretty cool feature they’ve come up with. I now have the app and it has worked on one occasion since to help save time. Have you used this app yet?
- First Time Reloading Bluebird – Mrs. Weekly Flyer’s First Time Using Vanilla Reloadable Cards
- Vanilla Reloads Available at Long’s Drugs
- Where to Find Hidden Vanilla Reloads
- How To Use Bluebird To Send Money
- The New Vanilla Reload Site is Here
- Positive Bluebird Developments With Increased Funding & Security Measures
- Two Cities With Plenty Of Vanilla Reloads
- Vanilla Reload Cards At Gas Stations And ConvenienceStores
- CVS Vanilla Reload Update – Memo To Customers
- Long’s Drugs Are Everywhere Down South – Where To Find Vanilla Reloads
- Bluebird Change Coming In November