This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
From March 1, 2014 through May 31, 2014 US Airways is offering 3 bonus miles per dollar on travel purchases to select US Airways Premier World MasterCard cardmembers.
How To Get The 3x Bonus Miles
- Use your US Airways Premier World MasterCard for purchases on airlines, hotels/motels, car rentals, trains and cruises
- Earn 3 bonus miles for every $1 spent on travel purchases
- Up to 5,000 bonus miles
- Eligible purchases from March 1 through May 31, 2014
Your US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard is the most rewarding way to travel. And it just got more rewarding. In addition to the miles you currently earn by using your card, you’ll earn 3 bonus miles for every $1 spent on travel purchases—up to 5,000 bonus miles—just for using your card from March 1 through May 31, 2014.¹
Terms And Conditions
This bonus offer is for select US Airways Dividend Miles MasterCard cardmembers and is not transferable. You will earn 3 bonus miles for every one dollar ($1) in new purchase(s) on airlines, hotels/motels, car rentals, trains and cruises (that are not later returned or rescinded) that post to your account between March 1, 2014, and May 31, 2014, up to a maximum of 5,000 bonus miles. Eligible airline purchases, hotel/motel purchases, car rental purchases, train purchases and cruise purchases are defined by merchant category codes. Each merchant designates a category code to assign to purchases at its establishment. Although most airline purchases, hotel/motel purchases, car rental purchases, train purchases and cruise purchases will use merchant category codes selected for this offer, it is possible that some airline, hotel/motel, car rental, train and cruise companies have designated a merchant category code that is not classified as an airline, hotel/motel, car rental, train or cruise company and therefore any purchases made will not qualify for the promotion. To be eligible for this offer, the cardmember’s account must be open and in good standing. Purchases made during periods when the cardmember’s account is delinquent, their balance exceeds their credit line or their account is otherwise not in good standing do not qualify for this offer. The bonus miles will appear on the cardmember’s statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
The bonus miles are capped at 5,000 miles, but this is a great incentive to use the card to make travel purchases during the promotional period.
I have the US Airways Premier World MasterCard and was targeted for this promotion. It’s an easy 5,000 miles for some of us.
Were you targeted and do you intend to take advantage of this promotional offer?
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- How the US Airways/American Merger Impacts Fliers at LAX
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.