This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Just logged into my account today and noticed this huge nugget of miles appeared. My balance had taken a hit recently due to booking 5 First Class seats on the same plane, but this 100,000 miles certainly helps pad the account back up.
This is the result of apply for, receiving and meeting the minimum spending for the Citi Executive® / AAdvantage® World EliteTM MasterCard® 100,000 American Airlines mile offer.
What a great offer…100,000 miles just like that into my account!
Did the 100,000 miles post into your account yet?
- What The American Airlines Merger With US Airways Means To Me
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- American’s New Transcontinental A321′s Begin To Take Flight
- Argentina – American Airlines 777 First Class from Miami to Buenos Aires
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.