This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
I had a nice visit to the Ritz-Carlton St Louis on a recent business trip. This tier 1 property in the Ritz Carlton program only requires 30,000 points for a 1 night stay. But the rate was even better for this mid-week stay at just around $200 a night.
At check-in my Platinum status was recognized and I was offered a corner suite. The room was spacious. It had a separate living room and bedroom.
The bedroom had two double doors separating it from the living room.
The bathroom was decked out in marble from top to bottom. In general it was a fantastic room for a mid-week business trip.
A quick one-night stay was just perfect at the Ritz Carlton St Louis. Having arrived late at night and departing early in the morning, this was a great place to stay for the purpose of the trip. I’ll definitely return to the Ritz Carlton next time I’m in St Louis, especially with a low
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.