This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
From now through May 31, 2014, Southwest is offering a 25% discount on purchased points. This means if you or a friend are close to an award ticket, you can purchase or gift miles for 25% less.
How To Save 25% On Buying Southwest Points
- Available between April 24, 2014 and May 31, 2014
- Receive 25% savings on total cost of buying, gifting or transferring points
- Daily Maximum of 60,000 points
Terms And Conditions
Offer available for purchases and transfers made between April 24, 2014, 12:00:01 a.m. CST and May 31, 2014, 11:59:59 p.m. CST. Member will receive a 25 percent savings on the total cost of buying, gifting, or transferring Rapid Rewards Points. Points can be purchased, gifted, or transferred in blocks of 500 with a minimum initial purchase or transfer of 2,000 points and a daily maximum of 60,000 points. Prices are in U.S. dollars and include all applicable taxes. Transactions are nonrefundable and nonreversible. Purchased points, transferred points, gifted points, and bonus points do not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass qualification. All Rapid Rewards rules and regulations apply.
The price of the points works out to about $0.0206 per point. Not a great deal, but 25% better than the normal price.
- Single best award trick to travel domestically
- Double Points and Double Tier Points with Southwest
- Monster week of points earning
- One-way flight earns $800 worth of flying
- Southwest adds in-flight entertainment options
- Southwest standard awards still a powerful tool
- Southwest 50,000 bonus point offer is back