This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
From now through April 27, 2014, you can enter to win one of the weekly 40,000 mile prizes Hawaiian Airlines is giving away, or the 120,000 mile grand prize. This promotion is going on through the month of April to celebrate the new direct Hawaiian Airlines flight from Honolulu to Beijing, China, starting on April 16. A few steps and you could be on your way to winning miles that could get you to Beijing or any other place Hawaiian Airlines can take you.
Win 120,000 Hawaiian Miles With Be In Beijing Contest
How To Enter
- Liking the Hawaiian Facebook page
- Then submit a photo inspired by Beijing
- Enter by 11:59pm on April 27, 2014
- Weekly drawing for 40,000 miles: ARV $400
- Grand Prize drawing for 120,000 miles: ARV $1,000
- Full rules here
- Weekly Drawing Periods:
- Week 1: April 7-13
- Week 2: April 14-20
- Week 3: April 21–27
Enter by April 27, 2014 for your chance at one of three weekly 40,000 mile prize drawings and the one 120,000 mile grand prize drawing.
Of course if you are looking for Hawaiian Airlines miles, you can consider the Hawaiian Airlines® World Elite MasterCard® which is a good way to pick up 35,000 bonus miles and with the share miles feature, you can combine accounts with friends and family.
- Quick Way To 70,000 Miles With Hawaiian Share Miles Feature
- Hotel Review: Andaz Maui at Wailea
- Hotel Review: Sheraton Waikiki
- Flight Review: Hawaiian Airlines 717 Maui-Honolulu
- How To Save 5% Off All Hawaiian Airlines Flights to Hawaii
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches New Airline: ‘Ohana
- Hawaiian Airlines Launches Extra Comfort Premium Economy Product
- Maui Day Trip to Lanai’s Shipwreck Beach – Many Pictures
- Maui Day Trip to Lanai’s Garden of Gods – Many Pictures
- Kauai Day Trip – Queen’s Bath & Secret Beach
- Kauai Day Trip – Waimea Canyon Lookout
- Kauai Trip Report – Exploring Kauai’s North Coast
- Kauai Trip Report – St Regis Princeville
- Kauai Day Trip – North Shore Beaches
- Maui Day Trip – Biking Mount Haleakala
- South Shore Kauai Surf, Sand And Pool At Grand Hyatt Resort & Spa
- Feast At Lele Lua On Maui In Lahaina
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.