This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
The 100% bonus offer on purchased US Airways miles has been extended until May 31, 2014. That means you have about 5 days left to purchase enough miles to Europe or South America in Business Class for only ~$1,881.25.
Potential Uses Of Miles
Maxing out this promotion means you can buy enough miles for a Business Class award ticket to Europe or South American for only $1,881.25 (plus award booking fees). Plus, with the 40,000 mile offer after your first purchase with the The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®, you’ll have more than enough miles to get to the South Pacific in Business Class.
American Airlines Transcontinental award tickets in their new First Class Flat-Bed product which I blogged about here can be had for the low low price of only ~$940 plus the award booking fees ($35) if you purchase the miles required for the award (25,000 + 25,000 bonus). There is still a route that is bookable for this First Class seat that I’m aware of.
How To Get 100% Bonus
- Navigate To The US Airways Purchase / Gift website and log in to your account to see if you’ve been targeted for the 100% bonus
- Purchase miles until May 31, 2014
- Bonus miles will be awarded upon completion of the transaction
- Price of miles is $.035 plus 7.5% tax
The maximum bonus amount available through this promotion translates into enough miles to purchase a round-trip Business Class award ticket to Europe or South America. US Airways partner award chart with Star Alliance partners through March 30th, then the miles will be good for One World Partners and American Airlines.
You can look at other redemption options by clicking on the US Airways award chart below.
Updated Terms And Conditions
Offer available for purchases made between May 3, 00:00:01 PT and May 31, 2014, 23:59:59 PT. All purchases are non-refundable. Bonus miles will be awarded upon completion of the transaction. The maximum number of Buy and Gift Bonus miles that can be received by one member for this offer is 50,000 bonus miles. For Gift purchases, bonus will be awarded to the recipient. All miles purchased beyond this limit will not be eligible for a bonus. All transaction inquiries must be submitted to US Airways Dividend Miles within 90 days from end of promotion. Offer is subject to change. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Share transactions are not eligible for bonus. Only purchases made online are eligible for the bonus. Please note that Dividend Miles accounts less than 12 days old are not permitted to Buy, Share or Gift miles. For Gift and Share transactions, the recipient account must also be 12 days old. All US Airways Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply.
There are only a few days left to purchase at this price. Consider topping off your account or picking up enough US Airways miles for your next award to fly in style.
If you are looking for American Airlines miles, make sure you check out the 40,000 mile offer after your first purchase with the The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®, these miles will be merged with American Airlines miles during the integration of American Airlines and US Airways. There is always the 30,000 offer for the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® as well.
- Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles On Travel Purchases With US Airways Card (Targeted Offer)
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.