This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
From now through May 31, 2014, you can earn a 100% bonus on Virgin America flights. You must register for the promotion by May 31, 2014 and complete your travel by May 31, 2014.
The bonus miles are earned with Virgin America partner airline Emirates in their Skywards program.
How To Get 100% Bonus
Bonus miles are based on the membership tiers:
- Platinum: 175% extra Miles
- Gold: 150% extra Miles
- Silver: 125% extra Miles
- Blue: 100% extra Miles
- For registration before travel commences and no later than May 31, 2014
- For bookings and travel between March 7 and May 31, 2014
Terms And Conditions
1. The ‘Virgin America Bonus Skywards Miles’ promotion is open to all Emirates Skywards® members who:
- Purchase and complete issuance of a revenue ticket in any cabin class on a flight operated by Virgin America between March 7 and May 31, 2014.
- Complete their entire journey between 00:01 on March 7 and 23:59 (PST) on May 31, 2014.
- Have registered for the promotion through emirates.com. Registration must occur before travel commences and no later than May 31, 2014.
2. The Total Miles earned* from this promotion for each Virgin America cabin class is as follows:
- First Class – D,C and J
- Main Cabin Select – Z, Q and W
- Main Cabin – Y, I, M, U, E, H, B, V, N, S and L
*Excludes tier-based bonus Miles if applicable
3. Platinum, Gold and Silver Emirates Skywards® members will earn additional bonus Skywards Miles: 75% extra Miles per mile flown, 50% extra Miles per mile flown and 25% extra Miles per mile flown respectively.
4. To qualify for the promotion, the journey must be a round trip on a flight marketed and operated by Virgin America.
5. Members must allow at least 30 days for their Skywards Miles to be credited to their account.
If you plan to fly Virgin America in the next few weeks consider the 100% bonus by registering and crediting your miles to Emirates Skywards program instead.