This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you travel a lot you recognize the value and importance of good service. It can make your journey that much more enjoyable. So its refreshing when an airline or hotel program gives some of their best members the chance to recognize good service. For example, SPG offers their Gold members the chance to give associates who go above and beyond Gold Thank You Certificates. Its an easy process to order them and an even easier process to give them out. Here’s how:
How To Order Gold Certificates
- Go to spg.com/goldthankyou to request your Gold Thank You Certificates instantly, or have them mailed to you.
- Present a certificate to any associate anytime you’d like to reward exceptional service.
- Or give a certificate by phone or email — just provide the code printed on the back.
There are a lot of hard working people in the hospitality industry. When you experience good service, and reward it, its rewarding for both the customer and the service provider. Have you used any of the SPG Thank You certificates or other loyalty program certificates in the past? What was the result?
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Go For Lifetime Starwood Platinum (Light) Status Or Not
- Does SPG Amex Card Night & Stay Credit Benefit Apply To Lifetime Status?
- No Suite Upgrades All Year And SPG’s Apology
- Lifetime SPG Platinum – six years too short
- Starwood Crossover Rewards With Delta
- Starwood’s Cash + Points Option Plus Hotel Award Chart
- Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option
- SPG’s Fall Promotion Registration Open – SPG Take Two
- SPG Platinum Members To Get Unlimited Delta Upgrades
- Guess my 100th SPG Night Contest–Delta Tumi Giveaway
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.