This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport has a new lounge in Terminal 4. It is called the Club at PHX.
The lounge is open at different times depending on what time of year. Here’s a quick run down of the operating hours:
- 08:00 – 15:30 daily (30 Mar – 24 Oct)
- 08:00 – 17:30 daily (25 Oct – 29 Mar)
The best part about these lounges is the liquor selection. When I visited the Club At Las I found their selection of complimentary beers and cocktails to be above average for the domestic lounge scene. I love these lounges and think I’ve found the best one yet with the new best lounge in Atlanta.
The new lounge in Terminal 4 is a welcome addition. Have any of you checked out this new lounge yet? How was the beer, wine and liquor selection?
- New San Juan Puerto Rico Lounge With Priority Pass
- Tasting Notes: Delta’s Complimentary Sky Club Bar Menu
- Tasting Notes From Delta’s DC SkyClub
- Potentially The Best New Lounge In Atlanta
- British Airways Galleries Lounge Edinburgh, Scotland
- Delta Sky Deck Atlanta Sneak Peek
- New Atlanta Terminal E Delta SkyClub En Route to Brussels
- Lounges Of Las Vegas – Review Of Centurion Lounge And Club At Las
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Air France Paris Lounge – Part 2 Journey To SMD4 Launch Event
- North of Norway – Lufthansa Munich First Class Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Transfer And Asiana Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Seoul Korean Air Prestige Lounge And Transfer Desk
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Business Class Lounge