This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport has a new lounge in Terminal 4. It is called the Club at PHX.
The lounge is open at different times depending on what time of year. Here’s a quick run down of the operating hours:
- 08:00 – 15:30 daily (30 Mar – 24 Oct)
- 08:00 – 17:30 daily (25 Oct – 29 Mar)
The best part about these lounges is the liquor selection. When I visited the Club At Las I found their selection of complimentary beers and cocktails to be above average for the domestic lounge scene. I love these lounges and think I’ve found the best one yet with the new best lounge in Atlanta.
The new lounge in Terminal 4 is a welcome addition. Have any of you checked out this new lounge yet? How was the beer, wine and liquor selection?
- New San Juan Puerto Rico Lounge With Priority Pass
- Tasting Notes: Delta’s Complimentary Sky Club Bar Menu
- Tasting Notes From Delta’s DC SkyClub
- Potentially The Best New Lounge In Atlanta
- British Airways Galleries Lounge Edinburgh, Scotland
- Delta Sky Deck Atlanta Sneak Peek
- New Atlanta Terminal E Delta SkyClub En Route to Brussels
- Lounges Of Las Vegas – Review Of Centurion Lounge And Club At Las
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Air France Paris Lounge – Part 2 Journey To SMD4 Launch Event
- North of Norway – Lufthansa Munich First Class Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Transfer And Asiana Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Seoul Korean Air Prestige Lounge And Transfer Desk
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Business Class Lounge
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.