This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The San Juan Luis Munoz Marin International airport has a new lounge. It’s call the Global Lounge Puerto Rico and is airside near the entrance to terminal C.
The lounge is open from 6 am through 6 pm Monday through Thursday and 6 am through 8 pm Friday through Sunday. It looks sleek and even has a kids room.
The best part about these lounges is the liquor selection. When Delta made their changes to Scorsby’s and Gordon’s vodka, I started looking for alternative lounges.
It wasn’t long before I found the new best lounge in Atlanta, from a complimentary beverage perspective of course.
The new airside lounge in Puerto Rico is a welcome addition. I’ll be certain to report back first hand experiences as soon as I get down to Puerto Rico next time.
Have you had any recent lounge experiences in Puerto Rico or elsewhere?
- Tasting Notes: Delta’s Complimentary Sky Club Bar Menu
- Tasting Notes From Delta’s DC SkyClub
- Potentially The Best New Lounge In Atlanta
- British Airways Galleries Lounge Edinburgh, Scotland
- Delta Sky Deck Atlanta Sneak Peek
- New Atlanta Terminal E Delta SkyClub En Route to Brussels
- Lounges Of Las Vegas – Review Of Centurion Lounge And Club At Las
- OneWorld Miami Premium Lounge Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Air France Paris Lounge – Part 2 Journey To SMD4 Launch Event
- North of Norway – Lufthansa Munich First Class Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Transfer And Asiana Lounge
- Aloft To Asia – Seoul Korean Air Prestige Lounge And Transfer Desk
- Aloft To Asia – Singapore Air Business Class Lounge