There are only a few more days to get in on the limited time offer for a 100% bonus on purchased on US Airways miles. The promotion only goes through until May 25th, 2014, so that means you have about 5 days left to purchase enough miles to Europe or South America in Business Class for only ~$1,881.25.
US Airways is offering a 100% bonus on purchased miles which means you can get the miles for . This is a fantastic deal because it means you can purchase enough miles for a Business Class ticket to Europe or South America for only $.0188 per mile. This translates into $1,881.25 (plus award booking fees) for 100,000 miles which will get you a Business Class award to Europe or South America and will get you 100,000 of the 110,000 miles required to fly to the South Pacific.
So if you already have US Airways miles, and are considering purchasing a Business Class ticket, what are you awaiting for? This option can be much less expensive than purchasing a ticket outright. Plus, with the 40,000 mile offer after your first purchase with the The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®, you’ll have more than enough miles to get to the South Pacific in Business Class.
It also means that you can outright purchase enough miles (25,000 + 25,000 bonus) for an American Airlines Transcontinental award ticket in their new First Class Flat-Bed product which I blogged about here for the low low price of only ~$940 plus the award booking fees ($35). Yes the seats can still be booked, you just have to know how to find them.
How To Get 100% Bonus
- Navigate To The US Airways Purchase / Gift website and log in to your account to see if you’ve been targeted for the 100% bonus
New Flat-Bed First Class For Only $940
Maxing out this promotion means that the purchased miles (50,000) plus the bonus miles (50,000) are enough to redeem for a roundtrip Business Class flight to Europe or South America. But you can also purchase enough to fly in the new American Airlines American Airlines new First Class Flat-Bed Transcontinental product for only $940.62 plus taxes and fees. You can save big bucks and fly in First Class.
- Purchase miles until May 25th, 2014
- Bonus miles will be awarded upon completion of the transaction
- Price of miles is $.035 plus 7.5% tax
The maximum bonus amount available through this promotion translates into enough miles to purchase a round-trip Business Class award ticket to Europe or South America. US Airways partner award chart with Star Alliance partners through March 30th, then the miles will be good for One World Partners and American Airlines.
Terms And Conditions
Offer available for purchases made between May 3, 00:00:01 PT and May 25, 2014, 23:59:59 PT. All purchases are non-refundable. Bonus miles will be awarded upon completion of the transaction. The maximum number of Buy and Gift Bonus miles that can be received by one member for this offer is 50,000 bonus miles. For Gift purchases, bonus will be awarded to the recipient. All miles purchased beyond this limit will not be eligible for a bonus. All transaction inquiries must be submitted to US Airways Dividend Miles within 90 days from end of promotion. Offer is subject to change. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Share transactions are not eligible for bonus. Only purchases made online are eligible for the bonus. Please note that Dividend Miles accounts less than 12 days old are not permitted to Buy, Share or Gift miles. For Gift and Share transactions, the recipient account must also be 12 days old. All US Airways Dividend Miles terms and conditions apply
This promotion is about to end, so if you are considering picking up some miles for an award, topping off your account with this promotion, you only have a few days left to purchase at this price.
If you are looking for American Airlines miles, make sure you check out the 40,000 mile offer after your first purchase with the The US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®, these miles will be merged with American Airlines miles during the integration of American Airlines and US Airways. There is always the 30,000 offer for the Citi® Platinum Select® / AAdvantage® World MasterCard® as well.
- Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles On Travel Purchases With US Airways Card (Targeted Offer)
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319