This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday I tweeted this picture of the latest 100,000 credit card offer. It didn’t look like the others I’ve received in the past, so I was excited to open it up and take a look inside. Any 100,000 point bonus offer is a good one, but I had my hopes high for something unique about this targeted offer.
After opening it up, the card offer materials definitely looked different. Everything was blue vs the grey offer materials in the past. The offer itself ended up not being surprising. Its almost hard to say that a 100,000 offer isn’t surprising, but following a few simply steps to increase chances of targeted offers, somehow offers continue to show up.
Limited Time (Targeted) Offer valid through August 8th, 2014.
- Earn up to 100,000 Membership Rewards points
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $10,000 on eligible purchases in the first 3 months of card membership
Mrs. Weekly Flyer and I have had several American Express Platinum cards in the past. It is possible to get both the personal and multiple business cards.I actually just picked one up and am working on the second part of the 150,000 bonus offer that card provided. Even thought this is an amazing 100,000 bonus point offer, I’ll probably skip this offer for now.
If you haven’t, be sure to check out my post on how to increase your chances of receiving a targeted offer from American Express by clicking this link here.
Have you received a targeted offer lately?
- Amazing 150,000 Bonus Point Offer
- How To Increase Chances For Targeted American Express Offers
- Free Hilton Gold Status for Cardholders
- How To Transfer American Express Membership Rewards To Travel Programs
- How To Link Travel Programs To American Express Membership Rewards Program
- New American Express Platinum Card Benefits Announced
- New Business Platinum Card from American Express OPEN Offer Announced
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.