After our last stay in the Casita Suite, we decided to revisit the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay on our way to the beach. It was only for 1 night, was super convenient to town, and the hotel is completely renovated. So it was a no brainer to choose this hotel.
The evening happy hour was compliments of Hyatt Diamond status and the Diamond welcome amenity. At check-in I had the option of selecting a small bottle of vodka, a full bottle of wine, or a couple of imported or domestic beers. I went with the imported beers and the chef’s delight food option.
Both were a fantastic choice. The view from our Executive Suite was nice and was complimentary based on Diamond status. We enjoyed a few drinks with views of the bay before heading out for dinner in town.
The chef’s delight option included chocolate covered strawberry’s, short bread and a strawberry smoothie.
The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Diamond amenity welcome gift has a nice food option for a chef’s delight which includes chocolate covered strawberry’s, a strawberry smoothie and a short bread. Not to mention a number of different beverage options including vodka, wine or domestic or imported beers. I’d go with this option for a Diamond happy hour again on the next visit if it is still available.
Have you had a great Diamond Amenity welcome gift with happy hour anytime lately? Where was it and what did you order?
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Casita Suite – Newly Renovated
- Win Free Ticket To Tampa Frequent Traveler University September 27th – 29th At Grant Hyatt Tampa Bay
- How I’ll Earn 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points After Only 20 Nights
- Free $25 Gift At Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion® Cuisine
- My Top 3 Tampa Restaurants
- Hyatt Regency Tampa Sold And Converted
- View From Clearwater Beach And A New Way To Travel
- Crystal Clearwater – Gulf Front Suite At Hyatt Regency
- Crystal Clearwater – Hyatt Diamond Breakfast And Lunch
- Crystal Clearwater, Fl – Hyatt Regency Clearwater Resort Review
- Upgrade To Hyatt Diamond Status – Welcome Back Letter
- Westin Tampa Bay Review And New SPG Platinum Amenity
- Tampa InterContinenal Trip Report
- Rough Flight Into Tampa During Tornado Watch
- Tampa to New York – Northwest Flight Trip Report
- How To Combine Hyatt Points From Different Accounts
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
- SPG – Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option