This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
After our last stay in the Casita Suite, we decided to revisit the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay on our way to the beach. It was only for 1 night, was super convenient to town, and the hotel is completely renovated. So it was a no brainer to choose this hotel.
The evening happy hour was compliments of Hyatt Diamond status and the Diamond welcome amenity. At check-in I had the option of selecting a small bottle of vodka, a full bottle of wine, or a couple of imported or domestic beers. I went with the imported beers and the chef’s delight food option.
Both were a fantastic choice. The view from our Executive Suite was nice and was complimentary based on Diamond status. We enjoyed a few drinks with views of the bay before heading out for dinner in town.
The chef’s delight option included chocolate covered strawberry’s, short bread and a strawberry smoothie.
The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Diamond amenity welcome gift has a nice food option for a chef’s delight which includes chocolate covered strawberry’s, a strawberry smoothie and a short bread. Not to mention a number of different beverage options including vodka, wine or domestic or imported beers. I’d go with this option for a Diamond happy hour again on the next visit if it is still available.
Have you had a great Diamond Amenity welcome gift with happy hour anytime lately? Where was it and what did you order?
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Casita Suite – Newly Renovated
- Win Free Ticket To Tampa Frequent Traveler University September 27th – 29th At Grant Hyatt Tampa Bay
- How I’ll Earn 50,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points After Only 20 Nights
- Free $25 Gift At Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion® Cuisine
- My Top 3 Tampa Restaurants
- Hyatt Regency Tampa Sold And Converted
- View From Clearwater Beach And A New Way To Travel
- Crystal Clearwater – Gulf Front Suite At Hyatt Regency
- Crystal Clearwater – Hyatt Diamond Breakfast And Lunch
- Crystal Clearwater, Fl – Hyatt Regency Clearwater Resort Review
- Upgrade To Hyatt Diamond Status – Welcome Back Letter
- Westin Tampa Bay Review And New SPG Platinum Amenity
- Tampa InterContinenal Trip Report
- Rough Flight Into Tampa During Tornado Watch
- Tampa to New York – Northwest Flight Trip Report
- How To Combine Hyatt Points From Different Accounts
- Hyatt – Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt – Avoid their website bug which could cost you thousands of points
- Hyatt – Hyatt Gold Passport program overview
- Hyatt – Booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Upgrading a paid stay with Gold Passport points
- Hyatt – Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Hyatt – Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
- SPG – Starwood Nights & Flights Plus Airline Transfer Award Redemption Option