This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Qantas has released 5,000,000 classic awards and they want you to redeem you’re hard earned points for them, at a 10% discount.
They’ve reached the 10,000,000 member mark and are celebrating with this discount and a chance to win 1,000,000 points. That’s a lot of points that can take you to places where Qantas or their partner network fly.
How To Register For 10% Off Awards
– Register here to earn 10% back on awards
Qantas Frequent Flyer has reached an amazing milestone of 10 million members. And we’re celebrating with a range of offers and a great competition.
Jet off with 10% points back on Classic Awards
• Simply register for the offer.
• Make as many Economy Classic Award bookings as you like, with at least one Qantas operated flight in each itinerary, before 31 July 2014.
• And we’ll give you 10% points back on all eligible flights.
Plus, we’ve released 5 million Classic Award seats to help you make the most of this fantastic offer.
How To Register At 1,000,000 Points
– Register here to enter to win 1,000,000 points
Win 1 million Qantas Points
For your chance to win this incredible prize all you need to do is:
• Register; and
• Earn Qantas Points in an icon you’ve not earned in within the last 12 months and have those points credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account before 3 November 2014.
Members can redeem Qantas points for 10% off and enter for a chance to win 1,000,000 points during the promotion period.
I’m going to register, but I don’t have any trips coming up during the promotion period where I can use this discount. It is interesting to note that only one flight in the reservation needs to be operated by Qantas.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.