This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Update: Reader Mike has pointed to an even better 70k business card offer here.
Late last year we shared how you can get 70,000 Marriott points with their Marriott Rewards Premier credit card offer. If you’ve already received the points from that promotion and are still looking for Marriott points, consider the
50,000 70,000 bonus point offer for the business version of the card that comes with many of the same benefits.
50,000 70,000 Bonus Points Offer
The Marriott Rewards Premier Business Credit Card (non-affiliate link) comes with a generous signup offer and similar benefits to the personal card.
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott
- 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants, car rental agencies and on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, PLUS at office supply stores, and for Internet, cable and phone service purchases
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- 15 Elite credits toward your next membership level after account
approval and every year after account anniversary
- 1 Elite credit for every $3,000 spent
The business version of the Marriott Rewards Premier credit card comes with a nice
50,000 70,000 signup offer. If you’ve already earned the 70,000 bonus points from the personal card, this business version may be a good way to increase your Marriott Rewards balance.
- Double Dip For 15.5% Savings With Marriott
- Up to 30% Cash back with Ebates
- Marriott – How to save 25% on Marriott hotel award redemptions
- Marriott – Why I like Marriott Gold status
- Marriott – How to get Marriott Platinum status after only 9 Marriott hotel stays
- Ritz Carlton – How to get 21 free upgrades to Ritz Carlton club lounge
- Ritz Carlton – How to save points on Ritz Carlton free night redemptions
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis Hotel
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.