This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
The new 50,000 bonus mile offer after initial purchase on the card in 3 months is a great offer. I hadn’t seen this offer yet, so when I opened the mail and saw 50,000 bonus mile on the cover of the envelope, I figured there was just some bonus for a transfer of balance or something.
US Airways 50,000 Mile Bonus Card Offer
Navigate to the link US Airways® Premier World MasterCard®.
- Click on the offer link above and enter your personal ID code.
This offer comes with the following:
1) First Bag Checked Free (NEW)
This benefit is available on all domestic US Airways operated flights starting from April 30th. The best part is it applies to you and up to 4 companions on domestic US Airways operated flights
2) 50,000 Bonus Miles After Spending $1,000 in 90 Days
The US Airways card offering 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase in the first 90 days and paying the $89 annual fee.
3) Companion Certificate
The companion certificate can be used for up to two guests to fly with you for only $99 each person plus taxes and fees for the flight.
4) Priority Boarding
The card also comes with zone 2 priority boarding. This is good to board early if you are looking for some overhead space for a carry-on bag.
The best US Airways® Premier World MasterCard® card offer provides 50,000 bonus miles after your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the card’s annual fee. If you were lucky enough to receive the offer, consider signing up for it as this is better than the public offer. There has been speculation on how long the card will last given the integration efforts. All I know is that I intend to pick up this card one last time before it goes away.
- US Airways 100% Bonus For ~$1,881.25 Business Class
- Up To 5,000 Bonus Miles On Travel Purchases With US Airways Card (Targeted Offer)
- Members Can Now Book US Airways Or American Airlines Flights With Your US Airways Dividend Miles or AAdvantage Miles
- How To Reserve Seat On US Airways With American Airlines Booking
- Save 15,000 Miles Flying American’s New First Class Flat-Bed By Booking With US Airways Dividend Miles
- A Delta Flyer’s Observations In An American Airlines Admirals Club Lounge
- American Airlines Godsend – Biscoff Cookies Served In Flight!
- American Airlines Miami Admirals Club Video Walk Through
- American Airlines Upgrades Admirals Club Lounge Snacks
- American Airlines Boarding Gets Faster For Some Passengers With No Overhead Luggage
- US Airways Last To The Party? New Portable Electronic Policy–Updates About US Airways Electronics In Flight
- Earn 3,000 US Airways Miles With New Rocketmiles Accounts
- American Airlines Miami Treasure Hunt
- How To Reserve British Airways Seats On American Airlines Award Tickets For Free
- British Airways Concorde Room – How To Book A Private Cabana & Elemis Spa Appointment
- British Airways “First” Impressions
- British Airways 4,500 One-Way Award, Doubling Your Point Value, And Combining Accounts
- Lunch In British Airways Concorde Room
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room First Class Lounge
- Breakfast In The Concorde Room And British Airways 1A On A319