This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
There has been some chatter about the 140,000 bonus point offer for the Ritz Carlton credit card lately. So I decided to pick up the phone and see if I could qualify for the offer and pad my account with another 140,000 bonus points on top of the other way to get 140,000 points into your Marriott Rewards account as I described here.
To my surprise, after about 5 minutes on the phone, I was approved and will have the card in my hands in less than 10 days.
140,000 Bonus Point Ritz Carlton Offer
The offer includes a generous signup bonus and perks that I value greater than the annual fee. My card offer included:
- 140,000 bonus points with Ritz Carlton after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months
- $300 airline credit
- 3 upgrades to Ritz Carlton Club each year
- Automatic Gold status in the Ritz Carlton program
- $395 annual fee is not waived
The $300 airline credit and $100 hotel credit are worth more to me than the annual fee, plus the added bonus of 140,000 bonus points is not a bad way to pad the Marriott Rewards balance. I provided my Marriott Rewards loyalty number when I applied for the card.
The Ritz Carlton Gold status comes with benefits that I may use as well. So can’t hurt to have that status. The Gold benefits include:
- Complimentary Room Upgrade
- Complimentary premium tiered Internet
- 25 Percent Added Value on The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Points
- $100 hotel credit on stays of 2 nights or longer
How I Applied
Instead of an online form, I called up Chase at 888.846.7004 and provided them with the offer code “F5BP” to earn 140,000 bonus points after meeting minimum spending.
I provided all the relevant information and was approved on the phone. Bam! 140,000 bonus points, an airline credit of $300 and Ritz Carlton Gold status.
Have you considered signing up for this offer or have you done so already? Why or why not did you decide to go for this offer?
For me, the benefits and bonus points far exceeded the cost of the annual fee for my purposes.
- 140,000 Marriott Bonus Points With 2 Credit Cards
- Earn a Free Night at the Ritz-Carlton After Two Stays
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis Hotel