This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Wyndham Hotel Group and Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles have teamed up to offer double miles on hotel stays starting with the second stay.
How To Get Double Miles
- Register for the double miles promotion here
- Valid on stays from May 20, 2014 through September 5, 2014
- Double miles start with second stay
- Double award miles will be awarded on 2nd, 3rd and 4th qualified stay for stays booked from May 20, 2014 until September 5, 2014, and completed by September 12, 2014
Terms And Conditions
- The Promotion begins on May 20, 2014 and ends on September 5, 2014 (“Promotion Period”)
- To qualify for the Promotion and earn double miles or partner points, the member must:
- register above or by calling 00-0800-367-87477;
- book two qualified stays during the Promotion Period at a qualifying rate at a participating hotel. A “Qualifying Rate” includes most guest room rates except for the following:
employee/family, most travel agents, group, wholesale, package transportation/crew and other special contract rates or free night stays. Most rates available through tour operators and travel websites (excluding Wyndham Rewards.com and the participating hotel chain websites) such as Expedia and Travelocity are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify to earn Wyndham Rewards® points as part of the Promotion
- complete their hotel stays by September 12, 2014. Member stays with check-out dates after September 12, 2014 will not be counted towards the promotion;
- have elected at the time of the booking to earn the relevant partner airmiles or partner points in their member profile earning preference.
- The partners participating in the Promotion are: Lufthansa; PayBack; Air Berlin; Czech Airlines; Turkish Airways; Saudi Arabian Airways; Qatar Airways. Members electing to earn miles or partner points with these partners will earn double points or miles provided they fulfil the criteria within these terms and conditions.
- Members will receive double miles or partner points starting with their second qualified stay at a participating hotel during the Promotion Period for up to three (3) separate qualified stays (for the second, third and fourth qualified stays) with a maximum of 3 rooms per stay.
- Each qualified stay includes all consecutive nights at the same hotel, regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Members should allow six to eight weeks after completion of registration and stay(s) for the bonus miles or partner points to be credited to their account
- Participating members who have elected to earn Wyndham Rewards® points in their member profile at the time of the booking will not be eligible to earn the equivalent of double Wyndham Rewards points. A member electing to earn Wyndham Rewards® points will receive the usual base value of Wyndham Rewards® points for the qualifying stays, as this is a miles/partner points promotion.
- Wyndham Rewards® members who enroll in the Wyndham Rewards® program at participating hotels in EMEA within the Promotion Period will automatically be registered.
- This promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. Any cancellation or change will not affect any bookings already made when such cancellation or change occurs
- Full Wyndham Rewards program terms and conditions apply and can be found at WyndhamRewards.com/terms. See WyndhamRewards.com for participating hotel brands and locations. Super 8 hotels in China and Howard Johnson hotels in Argentina are not participating in this promotion.
Besides the fact that Wyndham promotion only offers the double miles on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stay, their known for devaluing their program with little to no notice. So I have little interest in this promotion. But if you do stay in a Wyndham hotel, might as well earn miles for it instead of their points. Passing along in case someone might be able to take advantage of this offer.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.