This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
From now through August 31, 2014 you can earn a free and quick 20 bonus points from My Coke Rewards “Rewards Boards” sweepstakes. It only takes a few moments to play, and you could earn a few quick points to add to your MCR balance.
How To Enter
• Play Rewards Boards Sweepstakes 6 times
How It Works
• Sign in to My Coke Rewards and enter a code from any participating, zero-calorie, multi-can package. You will earn your MCR points and receive one (1) complimentary entry (a Bonus Entry) into one (1) of the featured sweepstakes on the game board.
• Once a valid code is entered, you can redeem your complimentary sweeps play by selecting the related “Special Offer” link, then “Get It”.
• Your game board will be saved with your activity history. The sweepstakes you’ve entered will be denoted with a checkmark and a counter will show how close you are to earning 20 Bonus Points.
• To earn the Bonus Points you only need to play six times — you can enter each of the six sweepstakes once or one or more of the sweepstakes multiple times for a total of six entries.
• If you are a sweepstakes winner, you will be notified on or about September, 12, 2014. This notice will include information about when you will receive your prize.
• Bonus Points will be deposited into eligible members’ accounts. You are only eligible to receive Bonus Points once in this promotion.
Terms And Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN TO MY COKE REWARDS MEMBERS 13 YEARS OR OLDER. This is a collection of sweepstakes, each of which ends on 8/31/14. A separate entry is required for each sweepstakes. Limit: 10 entries per week. See Official Rules for alternate method of entry, how to become a My Coke Rewards Member, prize descriptions, odd disclosures, and complete details. Void where prohibited.
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus points awarded do not count towards weekly limits.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.