This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
A while back we noticed a minor detail in the Marriott Mobile App update, members could check-in up to two hours before their arrival via the app. That was great news. Today you can now check-out via the mobile app and receive a copy of your invoice via email. Is that cool or what?
Gone are the days of having to stand in a line of folks trying to check-out early in the morning, just like in the video below.
Marriott’s Mobile App
Key Benefits include:
- Check in and check out from anywhere
- Receive an alert when your room is ready
- When you arrive, go directly to the Mobile Check-In desk, and we’ll have your key waitingAt departure time, check out with the app and we will email you a copy
- At departure time, check out with the app and we will email you a copy
Available At Following Marriott Brands Around The World
- Marriott Hotels
- JW Marriott
- Renaissance Hotels
- Autograph Collection
- Marriott Executive Apartments
- AC Hotels by Marriott
- Courtyard (International Hotels Only)
- Fairfield (International Hotels Only)
- Residence Inn (International Hotels Only)
Now you can even check-out on your way to the airport or work on the go. This is a great enhancement for the business traveler.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.