This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The other week I was approved for the awesome 140,000 Bonus Point Ritz Carlton Club card offer and one of the best benefits has now arrived, unlimited Lounge CLUB visits for me and my accompanying guests. I wasn’t sure about all the benefits of the offer, after all they were communicated over the phone. But I was able to get some clarifications when the offer arrived in the mail.
This is a boon for the Weekly Flyer Family. Earlier this year, Delta “enhanced” their lounge membership options for cardholders of the American Express Platinum and the Delta Reserve card, that new policy went into effect on May 2, 2014. Which basically meant, I’d have to pay for my children to come into the lounge with me to sip Apple Juice and sit in my lap. Thanks to the Lounge Club access from the Ritz Carlton card benefit, we’ll be able to visit the best lounge in the Atlanta airport together, as a family.
This benefit will change the way we travel as a family now that we can all get access to arguably the best or near the top of the lounges in the Atlanta International Airport.
- Club At ATL Review
- Best Club Lounge in Atlanta
- Delta’s Sky Club Policy Change In Place As Of May 2, 2014
- 140,000 Marriott Bonus Points With 2 Credit Cards
- Earn a Free Night at the Ritz-Carlton After Two Stays
- Ritz Carlton Kapalua–Maui, Hawaii
- Hotel Arts Barcelona – Ritz Carlton Hotel Trip Report
- Last Leg Of French Polynesia Trip – Ritz Carlton Hotel And Delta Flight
- Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore – A Cut Above
- Ritz Carlton New York Central Park
- Ritz Carlton St Thomas Hotel Review
- Puerto Rico Trip Report – Ritz Carlton San Juan
- Ritz Carlton San Juan Review
- Saving Marriott Points With Ritz Carlton Point Savers
- Marriott Platinum Status In Only 9 Stays
- United and Marriott Extend RewardsPlus for 2014
- Marriott Gold Status Benefits
- The Ritz Carlton, St. Louis Hotel
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.