This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Starwood has just announced their latest promotion and this once is called SPG Triple Crave where SPG members can earn triple Starpoints not on rooms but on food and beverage purchases at participating restaurants on Starwood properties.
Get the rewards you crave with this exclusive offer for SPG members. Earn triple Starpoints Mondays through Thursdays on purchases of US$50 or above at participating restaurants from September 1 until December 30, 2014. Be sure to register by November 30, 2014.
Register and dine with us Mondays through Thursdays until 30 December, 2014 and earn triple Starpoints® on eligible spend of US$50 or above.
Terms & Conditions:
- The SPG® Triple Crave (the “Offer”) is valid at over 1,000 participating restaurants and bars at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
- Offer is valid from September 01, 2014 to December 30, 2014 on dining Mondays through Thursdays.
- Registration period: September 01, 2014 to November 30, 2014
- Earning period: September 01, 2014 to December 30, 2014.
- Offer is valid for Starwood Preferred Guest Members making eligible food and beverage purchases* of USD 50 or above (after discount where applicable, and excluding taxes and gratuities) at participating restaurants and bars – Mondays through Thursdays.
- Registered members may earn a maximum of an additional (4) bonus Starpoints per eligible US $1 spent. For more details please see “Earning and Bonusing” below.
- SPG member must present SPG card or supply SPG membership number to server upon arrival in order to receive the benefits of this offer.
- Members must register for the promotion at spg.com/triplecrave to avail the offer.
- Membership is free. To become a SPG member and register for the promotion, visit spg.com/triplecrave.
- The offer is applicable in conjunction with the ongoing SPG Restaurant & Bar discounts at participating restaurants. Standard discount terms and conditions apply. Please visit spg.com/restaurantsandbars for more information.
- Service charges and taxes will be charged on retail prices.
- Following black out dates apply.
- Thanksgiving – November 27, 2014
- Christmas Eve – December 24, 2014
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2014
I’m not one to normally go eat at a Starwood restaurant if not staying at the property, but if you do happen to be staying at a hotel and plan on spending over $50 for a meal, you might as well register for this.
Overall though, I think this a meager offer on Starwood’s part. What are your thoughts?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.