This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just received an interesting email from Chase that I thought I would share. They have an online community where you can share your thoughts and get up to $20 a month from if you participate in it. Hyatt has their Hyatt Insiders program and I suspect this is similar.
Hi Points Miles Martinis,
As a valued credit card member, Chase has selected you to participate in a survey that may give you the opportunity to join an exclusive online community. As a member of the community, you would have the unique opportunity to impact future credit card benefits and features by having your thoughts, opinions and feelings heard directly by Chase while earning incentives at the same time.
- This is a very exciting opportunity for Chase cardmembers to earn anywhere from $5-$20 in Amazon gift cards per month for only a short time commitment each week over the next several months! To determine if you’re eligible for this opportunity, just answer a short series of questions that will take less than 15 minutes. To be eligible, you must complete the survey to see if you qualify and agree to the terms and conditions of joining the community.
- As an added benefit, we are offering as additional $10 Amazon gift card as a new member bonusto those who qualify, join the community and complete a minimum of one activity in the first month.
- No one will try to sell you anything as a result of your participation in this survey or community.
- Spots are limited and could fill quickly, so please complete the survey as soon as possible. Please be assured that your responses will remain confidential.
- Gongos Research is an independent research company that has been commissioned by Chase to coordinate this online community. For more information about Gongos Research, please scroll to the bottom of this email.
Click the link below to see if you are eligible to participate in this exciting online community sponsored by Chase.
It appears that Chase does want our feedback. I recently got the Ink Plus® Business Card, so I don’t know if that had anything to do with it, but I’m interested to know if you are part of this community as well?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.