This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Update: Offer is expired.
With Chase Ultimate Rewards points you can transfer to what I consider some great travel providers like:
- Amtrak Guest Rewards
- IHG Rewards
- Korean Air SkyPass (Delta Airlines Partner
- British Airways (American Airline Partner Airline)
- Marriott Rewards
- Ritz Carlton
- Hyatt Gold Passport
- United Mileage Plus
- Southwest Rapid Rewards
- Virgin Atlantic (Delta Partner)
- Singapore Airlines
The 70,000 limited time bonus offer is really one to consider, especially since the usual offer is much lower. The card comes with a $95 annual fee, but I believe the benefits far outweigh the costs.
Excluding what I consider a very generous 70,000 bonus points, my favorite benefits of the card are:
- The 5X bonus points per $1 on the first $50,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services
- Free Lounge Club Passes – Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- Ability to transfer Chase Points between accounts
- No foreign transaction fees
- Ability to transfer and redeem points in Korean Air Business Class and my second flight in Korean Air’s 777 smaller Business Class cabin. Also the ability to redeem for British Airways First Class (although it is better to redeem British Airways for short distance flights), but the British Airways First Class service is top notch.
- Ability to transfer and redeem points with Hyatt to stay in some great Park Hyatt’s like Park Hyatt Tokyo, Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, Park Hyatt Sydney, Park Hyatt Paris, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Park Hyatt D.C. and Park Hyatt Chicago
If you are looking to pad your points and mile balances, I’d strongly consider the Ink Plus® Business Card which comes with a 70,000 bonus point offer after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. By one account, the limited time offer will go away next Friday, October 10th, 2014. This means, card applications that are submitted and approved by then may be eligible for the increased 70,000 bonus point limited time offer.
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Two Free Lounge Club Passes Each Year With Chase Card Renewals
- How To Transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards To Travel Partners
- How To Transfer Chase Points Between Accounts
- How Long Does It Take To Transfer Chase Points To Marriott Points? Continue Reading For The Answer
- Book a First Class Award To French Polynesia for 60,000 From Hawaii
- Book a Business Class Award To Europe for only 80,000 From U.S.
- Book a Business Class Award To French Polynesia for 90,000 From U.S.
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – How To Sign Up For Chase Ink Lounge Club Membership
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn more miles through shopping portals
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Update on award tickets to French Polynesia with Korean Sky Pass miles for only 90k in business
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Get 5% cash back from Chase Freedom card and transfer tutorial
- Chase Ultimate Rewards – Earn 8 points per dollar and $2 off every gallon of gas
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.