This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
According to this article by the Seattle times which originally came from Condé Nast Traveler’ as selected by more than 77,000 readers in the magazine’s 2014 Reader’s Choice Awards, here’s a list of the 1o best and 10 worst airports in America. Some of them may surprise you, while others are expected:
List of 10 Best And Worst Airports in America
THE WORST AIRPORTS IN AMERICA
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Washington-Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Kona International Airport, Hawaii (KOA)
- Memphis International Airport (MEM)
- Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
THE BEST AIRPORTS IN AMERICA
- Indianapolis International Airport (IND)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Portland International Airport (PDX)
- Long Beach Airport (LGB)
- John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA)
- Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
- T.F. Green Airport, Providence (PVD)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV)
It’s no surprise that all three of NYC’s major airports LaGuardia, John F. Kennedy, and Newark rank on this list for America’s worst airports.
For those there are on the top of the list, check out Indianapolis, Tampa, and Porland, OR.
Do you agree/disagree with these lists? Feel free to share below.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.