This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
For those who love Amazon, be sure to check your American Express account to see if you receive the offer for a free $15 from Amazon in the “Offers for You” section. I logged into my account and saw that this was only available for my American Express Platinum Card, but I quickly saved it and added it to my card.
American Express cardholders can save even more, by looking at their Offers For You, which you can find by logging into your American Express account online. Cardholders just have to log into their account and select the Offers For You tab at the bottom of the page. There, you’ll be able to see which offers are available to you and can easily add them to your card by selecting Save Offer. Once saved, the offer will then appear on the My Offers tab which means it has been loaded on to your card.
Other cards to check for Offers for You:
- Platinum Card from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card
- Bluebird® by American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
Be sure to check to see if you have this free $15 from Amazon in your account as well as to see what other offers are available for you. Post back any great offers that you have in your account! Happy Savings!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.