This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amtrak is out with a 3 day sale and this one looks like a winner. Check out these prices for select routes in the Northeast on the Northeast Regional. But if you like these fares, you have to hurry, it’s only around through December 4th, 2014.
Amtrak Sale In Northeast
From now through December 4, 2014, there is an Amtrak sale in northeast on select routes.
- Boston, MA and New York, NY – $37
- Baltimore, MD and New York, NY – $39
- Washington, DC and New York, NY – $43
Terms And Conditions
- Exclusively available at Amtrak.com.
- Valid for sale December 2 – 4, 2014.
- Valid for travel January 6 – 22, 2015.
- Valid for travel on the Northeast Regional train service only.
- Valid for one-way rail fares between New York, NY and Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD or Boston, MA.
- Offer includes all station stops in these select cities.
- Offer does not include travel to/from any intermediate cities.
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable; exchanges are permitted prior to the original travel date.
- The discounted one-way fares are valid for all adult passengers; no additional discounts apply.
- Seating is limited; seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Valid for Coach seats only; no Business Class upgrades permitted.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- In addition to the discount restrictions, this offer is also subject to any restrictions, blackouts and refund rules that apply to the type of fare purchased.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun, no changes to the itinerary are permitted.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Amtrak has a limited time sale on routes in the Northeast through December 4, 2014. Get em while they’re hot.
- Amtrak Brings Back Double Points Fall Promotion
- Acela First Class Rail Review
- Rail Drink – First Class Acela Happy Hour
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.