This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Guest post from Mrs. Weekly Flyer:
Just in the last 2 weeks or so, we have really saved a ton by being American Express cardholders, $390 to be exact (between Mr. Weekly Flyer and myself!
Saved $390 in American Express Credits
- Got $30 back on $150 Brooks Brothers purchase
- Got 9x $30 credits from shopping small =$270, see here and here.
- $90 OPEN credit from Hyatt purchase
New Offers For You Released:
I’ve noticed that there are few new Offers For You available in addition to the many awesome ones that we posted here.
- Toys R Us/Babies R Us – Get $5 credit when spend $25
- Zappos.com – Get $50 credit when you spend $200
- Hyatt Place – Get $50 when you spend $150
If you are not already a member of American Express, consider the following offers:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Saving money rocks! I love utilizing these Offers from American Express! We have a bunch of American Express cards between the 2 of us and it really pays off! Happy Saving!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.