This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I checked my American Express account this morning for my “Offers For You” and was shocked to see this amazing AT&T Wireless offer in my account. Now, I love a good “Offers For You” just like anyone else and get excited to get a statement credit for $20 or $25 on a purchase that I was already planning on making but, this offer makes my head spin! I had to read it twice just to make sure I was seeing it right. Now, I am an AT&T Wireless customer so, that obviously really helps my excitement level but, to get just a straight free $150 credit is sick and makes my Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN just that much more valuable!
Amazing Amex Offers For You $150 Off $150 AT&T Wireless Bill!
- Check your American Express “Offers For You” tab for the following offer and if you have it, add it to your card.
- I have several Amex cards and my Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN is the only card that I received this offer on.
- It doesn’t appear that this offer is available via Twitter, but for more information on how to use Amex Offers For You with Twitter see my post here.
- Offer expires 4/15/15, Pay your AT&T Wireless bill of $150 or more online or by phone and get a one-time $150 statement credit!
- My AT&T Wireless bill is only $80/month, so I will pay 2 months with this offer for the $150 statement credit!
This offer is one of the most generous that I have been able to take advantage of via an Amex Offers For You. I am a big fan of Amex as there are so many benefits of being an Amex cardholder. I personally have several different Amex cards and therefore am able to maximize on these tremendous offers often! If you are thinking of becoming an Amex cardholder or just getting a new card, see my credit card review series or see more cards here to analyze which cards might be right for you.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.