This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
LivingSocial has 15% Off site wide through today only! As an idea, LivingSocial has airport parking deals. They also have getaway, spa and restaurant deals that would make good Valentine’s gifts! Happy Shopping!
- Take 15% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “BRR15“.
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code “BRR15” and hit apply. You may only use this code once.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
Last Day For LivingSocial 15% Off Promo!
Terms and Conditions:
- *Maximum discount of $20
- Promo code must be used between January 23, 2015 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and January 26, 2015, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at here.
- Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer.
- Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site.
- Promo codes may not be used on government provided services.
- LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- This offer is single-use and non-transferrable.
- If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Valid in the US and Canada only.
LivingSocial already has great discounts on fun things to do, places eat and more! If you have your eye on a deal, get it today with the 15% promotion code to save even more. I scored a nice little spa deal that I will give as another Valentine’s gift!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.