This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Marriott now has the Atlantis and the Cove Atlantis as Autograph by Marriott properties which means that you can use Marriott points to book your stay! This is fantastic news in my book as our family has been vacationing at these hotels for years. We love the Bahamas and up until now we have had to use cash to pay for our rooms at the Atlantis and we have not earned any points for doing so, which is a little painful but, the property is that good in my view.
How To Book The Atlantis Paradise Island With Points
I just booked my first points redemption at the Cove Atlantis this week. Here is the process for using Marriott points to book Atlantis.
- Unfortunately using points to book Atlantis isn’t available online yet, so you have to call 1-855-696-4732
- I called and was able to book 2 nights at the Cove Atlantis for the fall
- My points redemption was category 9 at 45,000 points per night
- My resort fees were $27.95 pp/night
- Remember that when you redeem 4 Nights, you’ll get the 5th night FREE!
- When I received my email confirmation, I did notice that there was some fine print around some additional hotel fees, but I was looking for them. From experience going to this hotel, I know that they charge some “junk fees” like housekeeping gratuity and the like, but that is just part of the program there and I already expected those. The Mariott booking agent didn’t mention them in my quote however, so be on the lookout for those so that you know what to expect when you go.
Marriott Points Reward Chart: 1 Night
The rates to pay for the same time period were over $420 a night without all the taxes and fees, so I feel fine about the points redemption plus I know that we will have a great time! If you want to book the Atlantis on points, give them a call to do so and enjoy! This place is fun!
Related posts on Bahamas here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.