This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As we’ve mentioned before we like freebies! And this is a great one! New TopCashBack members who sign up for a new account can get Big Hero 6 DVD for free! Check this out and follow the instructions in below carefully so you can get this deal. Free is awesome!
Free Big Hero 6 DVD With New TopCashBack Account
- Sign up for your new TopCashBack account here (TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household so, have your spouse sign up if you already have one.)
- Click ‘Get cashback & visit retailer‘ button through to the merchant Walmart
- Shop online as normal and add only 1 $14.99 copy of Big Hero 6 DVD as pictured here and nothing else.
- If you use in-store pick-up it’s free! Shipping is $4.97
- Within 14 days the $16.50 will turn payable and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account.
*Please note, only purchases made on Free Big Hero 6 DVD for New TopCashback Members’s US site are eligible for cashback.
The Fine Print:
How to redeem the offer:
Visit Walmart through TopCashback, purchase a Big Hero 6 DVD priced at $14.99 and within seven days $16.50 cash back will have posted in your TopCashback account.
In-store pick-up, subject to the item’s availability at the location, is free. The $16.50 should cover the cost of the product and any sales tax you may possibly be charged, effectively making the Big Hero 6 DVD a fantastic freebie that’s sure to be a hit with the famly!
Within 14 days the $16.50 will turn payable and can be credited straight to your checking or PayPal account.
What you need to know before purchase:
This offer is available to new TopCashback members only. However as TopCashback doesn’t limit accounts to one per household, if you’re an existing member now’s the perfect time to tell your husband or wife, mom or dad, roommate, neighbor or anyone else about TopCashback and perhaps they’ll share their freebie with you!
Important Terms and Conditions:
Transactions must only contain one Big Hero 6 DVD, priced at $14.99 to ensure $16.50 cash back is credited to TopCashback accounts. If another item is purchased or additional items are purchased at the same time, the cash back amount awarded will be 4% or less (depending on the item(s) purchased) instead of $16.50.
This promotion is subject to supplies and pick-up location availability.
This TopCashback Big Hero 6 DVD is available:
– until 23:59 PT on Thursday, February 26, 2015 or stock runs out.
– while it’s priced at $14.99; if the price changes, the deal is over
– to new TopCashback members only. This is defined as someone who hasn’t ever made a transaction through TopCashback.com, regardless of whether they have already created a TopCashback account or not. If an existing member is found to have created more than one account, TopCashback reserves the right to terminate their accounts and withhold all cash back earnings
– to new, current or past Walmart customers
– for online sales only, for purchases made directly after clicking through TopCashback.com
– Big Hero 6 DVD is allowed per TopCashback account
– TopCashback account is permitted per member
FREE BIG HERO 6 DVD FOR NEW TOPCASHBACK MEMBERS CASHBACK can be earned simply by clicking ‘Get cashback & visit retailer’ button through to the merchant and shopping online as normal. Please note, only purchases made on Free Big Hero 6 DVD for New TopCashback Members’s US site are eligible for cashback.
This is a pretty sweet offer! Hurry over to sign up and order your copy before 23:59 PT on Thursday, February 26, 2015 or stock runs out. Remember, buy it while it’s priced at $14.99; if the price changes, the deal is over. Enjoy!
Not all our hot deals get published to the main page, if you want an email when we post a hot deal, you can sign up on the homepage.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.